tush dev is going nicely.
- audited every TODO in the code
- organized and augmented all the open issues
- implemented (random-number)
- implemented (sees)
- implemented a /read command for looking at other users' WITCH code
- fixed a bug with default editor setting (thanks @archangelic !)
i also kind of volunteered to maintain vim-hy since i'm back to using vim and make extensive use of Hy in tush...
it's time for the tildemush mini-sprint! today, tomorrow, and friday I'll be dedicating a bunch of time to tush development.
I'm prioritizing finishing/polishing the WITCH implementation, but have marked a bunch of issues as help wanted / beginner friendly here: https://github.com/vilmibm/tildemush/projects/1#column-2269622
I'm also thrilled for folks to contribute (not yet reported) bugs via github issues or just come hang out in #tildemush on the town to chat about the project.
The moment you think "OH SHIT MY BOTANY PLANT" but you log in and @mio has taken care of it for you 😌