decided to add something to lk2nd that would add charging mode to the cmdline so postmarketos would boot into charging mode
so i got done with a simple patch, forked the repo and decided to check the other branches to see if there was some kind of branch naming scheme
turns out there was a "charge" branch that contained a fix. pretty much identical to my own. it just hadn't been merged into master yet
like literally we went the exact same way about solving it, down to the variable names, with slight differences in the if statement
ｃｙｂｒｅｓｐａｃｅ: the social hub of the information superhighway
jack in to the mastodon fediverse today and surf the dataflow through our cybrepunk, slightly glitchy web portal
support us on patreon or liberapay!