Today I learned: the British voice their dental fricative (think the 'th' in the word 'the') in the word "with" whereas Americans say in unvoiced (like the 'th' in 'thank').

Sign in to participate in the conversation

cybrespace: the social hub of the information superhighway

jack in to the mastodon fediverse today and surf the dataflow through our cybrepunk, slightly glitchy web portal