FCC Chairman Ajit Pai argues a patchwork of state regs is bad for business https://www.cnet.com/news/fcc-chairman-ajit-pai-argues-a-patchwork-of-state-regs-is-bad-for-business/
Sumbitch had his chance and waived it. Now we’re doing what he wouldn’t.
Bruce Lee had surgery to remove the sweat glands in his armpits. This may have contributed to his death from heat stroke several months later.
The Korn Stories just write themselves.
ranting about single page applications
While I understand that in theory, a single page application done right enhances user experience:
- almost nobody does it right because it is way, way harder to write a SPA than a "traditional" web app
- almost every list of justifications I see for SPAs focuses more on benefits to DEVELOPERS rather than benefits to USERS
- SPAs seem to be optimizing for streamlining sites that are full of adtech
eat the rich, pdx edition
Jordan Schnitzer: real estate developer, patron of the arts, philanthropist, utter piece of shit, and arguably the most powerful person in Portland.
i feel like the fact that right wing news organizations will point to a bit of graffiti that says "no fascism usa" and take it as:
- an attack on the president of the usa
- persecution of evangelical christians
- a sign of an impending alt-left uprising that must be defended against
means something has gone *very* wrong
code writing, game playing, bike riding, powerlifting, trans masc, asexual cyborg
Cybrespace is an instance of Mastodon, a social network based on open web protocols and free, open-source software. It is decentralized like e-mail.