- Setup a personal server at home on an unused computer, investigate if I can stop using my vps (or only use it for the website)
- Make enough money through my #freelancing to actually owe taxes
Happy new years everybody
- Finish reading The #Rust Programming Book
- Finish reading #Haskell Programming: From First Principles
- Finish reading #lisp Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- Setup and use a personal wiki
- Contribute to at least one #opensource project
- Donate money to the #tor project, either through torservers or directly to the tor organisation.
I’m starting to work on the manual of CHICKEN Scheme’s upcoming major release.
Do you have anything you would love to see in a manual or tutorial introduction? Any input in welcome!
(boost if you want to help a cool open-source project 😇)
Hey, is there a #solarpunk community here?
Anyone living the life? anyone writing the fiction? Anyone building the tech?
Just saw Arrival. A good movie made worse by the fact that it spoils itself, to a certain extent, right at the beginning.
The source novella, The Story of Your Life, is better in a lot of ways, but the movie does a great job of representing the heptapods.
I keep getting 403 errors when creating groups or users in my #nextcloud instance. Opened a ticket with vultr support to find out why, but any ideas are welcome.
I activated the contact and calendar apps, and can create files, contacts and events just fine.
Looking further into #nextcloud, it might do the job. The use of bug bounties is reassuring and it seems to support all the features I'm interested in.
I wonder how it supports theming?
Software Dev / Ski Instructor
wandering.shop for general stuff @superpat
beerfactory.org for beer stuff @superpat
ｃｙｂｒｅｓｐａｃｅ: the social hub of the information superhighway
jack in to the mastodon fediverse today and surf the dataflow through our cybrepunk, slightly glitchy web portal