Welp, unity, the game engine company, on top of starting the process to purchase a known malware vendor, they're also partnering with the us gov't for "defense" projects https://www.gamedeveloper.com/business/unity-signs-multi-million-dollar-contract-to-help-u-s-government-with-defense
* ads are waste of energy
* companies factor ad spendings into their prices, we literally pay for this shit
* public ads are ugly and distracting, and they consume public space which otherwise can be dedicated to art or communication
* ads fund bullshit, they're literally socialism for capitalists
* ads misinform consumers and propagate consumerism
* ads fund bigots
* ads are ugly annoying and unnecessary, and serve no purpose that is good for society
I just found out that @codeberg ia doing custom domain for pages. So you can host your pages on Codeberg and use your own domain. Lot of people stuck with GitHub because it provided pages. Now a lot of people can move to Codeberg and become free from GitHub. Amazing news.
interesting, AntVenom made a video about Minetest. he released it a few days after 1.19.1 came out and was against the update so it's probably not a coincidence
First-ever Gitea comment on an issue from a remote instance!!! 🎉
Victims of Communism Day? The victims of communism were Nazis. You’re throwing a memorial for that in Florida? Damn you’re not even pretending anymore, are you?
Programmer and gay pony.
Free culture activist. ☭