@anyone who creates and runs websites and blogs (or even fediverse instances):
The Association of Registered Graphic Designers recently released the second edition of AccessAbility for free on their website (https://www.rgd.ca/resources/accessibility/access).
If you want an easy to follow guidebook on how to make your internet things accessible to everybody, I highly recommend downloading this! 🤓💕
Saw this on the subway a couple hours ago. It raised several questions:
- who is Amy?
- what was the ice to water ratio?
- did she get adequately hydrated?
- did she use a straw?
- what was the volume of her cup?
- why did she peel and re-stick the sticker on a subway seat?
- was Amy having a nice day? (I certainly hope so)
- and most importantly... was she cute?
Hi I'm Valery!
I'm a 20 year old, super nerdy trans chick that does graphic design sometimes! 😊
Cybrespace is an instance of Mastodon, a social network based on open web protocols and free, open-source software. It is decentralized like e-mail.