hi, i'm connor. i've been on fedi for idk how long by now. this account has served as a dumping ground for my thoughts; those on programming, video games, or simply gloating over cats and rats. sometimes i make computers do mildly interesting things, or make numbers really small.
i've been seen babbling about:
• animals, vtubers, tea, insomnia
• glitches, speedruns, challenge runs
• reverse-engineering older games
• broken websites and bad designs
• super niche shitposts
• optimization/minimization of many forms
• writing shell scripts for everything
• audio processing
• (games) Deep Rock Galactic, Factorio
• (langs) C, Python, Lua, and RISC asms for older consoles
i may not interact with many posts, but i do read a lot of them. i also try to avoid hot takes on hot topics that i don't fully understand.
finally, i need to move off cybre.space because it's shutting down in January. i'm looking for someplace left-leaning and slightly insane. uhhh that's it i guess
happier when i do pet her of course.
I wish I could get out of bed that fast
16.0 pounds, so... she hasn't gained weight but she hasn't lost any either
I got a people scale for xmas so I just need to subtract my own weight when she's in my arms.
maybe the old heating system simply can't put out enough heat to raise the temperature in an adequate time in this weather
the mastodon instance at cybre.space is retired
see the end-of-life plan for details: https://cybre.space/~chr/cybre-space-eol