short sci-fi Show more
There was a particular brand of lonely madness the job posting was looking for, one to which I already happened to have loyalty. Interstellar Individual® wanted to be the first company to send a human into a black hole. As you can guess, that's a one-way trip.
hi i'm lif and i make:
- emulation robots like @StarHill and @OwlStatue
- music sometimes https://cybre.space/@lifning/98848047392484441
- b e a n m e m e o r i g i n a l c o n t e n t https://cybre.space/@lifning/99044167817984644
- #segaposting https://witches.town/users/lifning/updates/602942
- whole-hearted but half-baked attempts to cheer people up
- poor life decisions
- a pretty mean pancake
- cute noises when complimented
- big plays in splatoon 🦑
stop and shop workers are on strike, which is good but it also means they aren't getting paid.
y'all should consider donating to their strike fund. help some fellow workers out!
The rise and fall of the #Gopher protocol | MinnPost
Twenty-five years ago, a small band of programmers from the University of Minnesota ruled the internet. And then they didn’t.
ｃｙｂｒｅｓｐａｃｅ: the social hub of the information superhighway
jack in to the mastodon fediverse today and surf the dataflow through our cybrepunk, slightly glitchy web portal