I've never made an #introduction post before?
Facts about me:
* born in the USSR
* same age as Alien
* am married
* five years of professional Unity experience
* made a bad 3D engine in x86 asm once
* wrote a Befunge interpreter w/ bad lang extensions once
* had a motorcycle license in another state but got bored with riding
* used to shoot film & develop it myself
* * actually maybe that was depression
* most recently cosplayed Courier 6 from Fallout New Vegas
* still love Homestuck
If I could give legit 100% serious advice to straight cis dudes:
-If you're able, get therapy. Normalize talking & examining your thoughts & feelings.
-If you feel weird being vulnerable around u'r crew get a new crew. They're not tryna make the life changes you are.
-Is what you're feeling really Anger? Or is it Isolation, is it Abandonment, is it Insecurity, is it Hopelessness? What's the most effective strategy to de-escalate the zenith of those emotions/thoughts?
-Normalize being challenged.
Seiish the extraordinary mystic and fortune teller! She’s charming, beautiful, and 100% legitimate 👌#dnd
@HTHR hi! I liked your Lost Levels talk, in a "that's a fun way to frame something scary that feels too immense" way. I didn't get a chance to say hi but whatevs.
HI. I GET PAID TO PROGRAM VIDEO GAMES BUT I'M STILL SAD, WHADDUP.
Cybrespace is an instance of Mastodon, a social network based on open web protocols and free, open-source software. It is decentralized like e-mail.