@em How much hairspray does Jessie go through every week to maintain that style? And is there any relation between the advent of Pokemon the anime and the decline of hair metal?
@em but they're like an opposite-sex platonic couple!
1. crossdressing is a VERY Japanese thing, and considered more-or-less normal.
2. Episode "The Treasure Is All Mine!" reveals he has a fiancée.
3. He is flamboyant and emotional, but that in and of itself != indication of sexuality
4. It's a kids show. Kids shows do not deal with sexuality in that manner, even in Japan.
5. The manga straight up tells you he is hetero.
ｃｙｂｒｅｓｐａｃｅ: the social hub of the information superhighway
jack in to the mastodon fediverse today and surf the dataflow through our cybrepunk, slightly glitchy web portal