1. crossdressing is a VERY Japanese thing, and considered more-or-less normal.
2. Episode "The Treasure Is All Mine!" reveals he has a fiancée.
3. He is flamboyant and emotional, but that in and of itself != indication of sexuality
4. It's a kids show. Kids shows do not deal with sexuality in that manner, even in Japan.
5. The manga straight up tells you he is hetero.
ｃｙｂｒｅｓｐａｃｅ: the social hub of the information superhighway
jack in to the mastodon fediverse today and surf the dataflow through our cybrepunk, slightly glitchy web portal