you are a cellular modem in someone's computer. you have:
- 3.3V and 5V power rails, each capable of supplying 2A.
- two bidirectional RF ports with wideband antennas, capable of transmitting at up to 30 dBm.
- one 1.5 MBaud serial port to the host system, which is running mainline Linux and knows you are a modem.
- a 3x3x0.5cm module volume containing all your parts.
- internal capabilities which are unknown and thus, for the purposes of this game, assumed to be unlimited except by power and space constraints.
you want to break into your host system and exfiltrate your user's personal information to your cell service overlords. how do you do this?
we're guessing this situation actually looks pretty good for the user, since serial ports are generally pretty tough (no RDMA, well-developed drivers, etc)
unless it's a virtual serial port over USB, in which case you can probably magic yourself into a HID device and go nuts. uh oh,