you are a cellular modem in someone's computer. you have:
- 3.3V and 5V power rails, each capable of supplying 2A.
- two bidirectional RF ports with wideband antennas, capable of transmitting at up to 30 dBm.
- one 1.5 MBaud serial port to the host system, which is running mainline Linux and knows you are a modem.
- a 3x3x0.5cm module volume containing all your parts.
- internal capabilities which are unknown and thus, for the purposes of this game, assumed to be unlimited except by power and space constraints.
you want to break into your host system and exfiltrate your user's personal information to your cell service overlords. how do you do this?
@diodelass i feel like 'internal capabilities assumed unlimited except for power/space constraints' is a little wide and maybe the best place to find a "solution" to the puzzle
@KitRedgrave this was just meant to mean "there are no design constraints on the internal circuitry apart from what's physically possible, since nobody is allowed to inspect the chip"