This is completely wrong! "word_7Fxxxx" should be "word_00xxxx" (or "word_7Exxxx", since memory is mirrored there for the first 0x8000 bytes).
I don't look forward to fixing all these auto-generated references...
I gave up and split the auto-generated WRAM segment from $7E0000-$7FFFFF into two segments from $7E0000-$7EFFFF and $7F0000-$7FFFFF. This way I can automatically fix references into the second bank instead of rewriting them all manually, and IDA will even keep track of the RAM address's name if/when I name them.
I also threw together a small tool for testing how dialogue will look before inserting it in-game!
You can play around with it here, if you'd like:
Well, I found which memory address is used for indexing which dialogue line is spoken by AI players.
Unfortunately, because I didn't finish tagging things in my disassembly, I can't cross-reference where the breakpoint I set fired with it, because that section of code is untagged...
I guess I know what I'll be doing today.