nazi.social related domains
These are the domains from which some users follow nazi.social.
If you haven't defed from most of them already, you are doing a bad job.
Nonbinary people do not have to bow to any rules made by cis or binary trans people regarding gender.
They know nothing about what it means to be nonbinary, and there is no obligation to make yourself predictable and understandable to them.
They don't get to say who we are.
friendly reminder that:
- you do not need to think someone is the scum of the earth to block them or mute them
- being blocked or muted does not mean you are a bad person in any way shape or form
- you have a right to surround yourself with people you enjoy, indeed, you have a right to happiness
- people liking you doesn't mean you are a good person
- you liking something or someone doesn't mean that that thing is good
it is a misconception I think a lot of people hold, and it's not truth.
instance block recommendation
- instance "implemented to help preserve freedom of speech in the United States of America"
- admin is called MakeAmericaFreeAgain
- admin boosts advocacy for racial segregation https://freespeechextremist.com/notice/A3GONBBmGHF0x8Un2G
- replyguy popped at me unsolicited to defend the white supremacist uprising in the U.S. https://freedomofpress.rocks/@whatagainst/105570939604923517
If you haven’t already, you should block wurm.host. The admin just sent harassing messages to people in my mentions, as well as using the n-word and browsing the instance’s public timeline I saw un-CWed lewd pictures and swastika emoji.
UNSAFE INSTANCE. DO NOT APPROACH.
Ask your admin to block it for you.
queer feministic anarchistic |
gegen jeden antisemitismus |
spoonie | neurodivers | fragile | theistish
wtfromantic | demisexual | bi-sensual | fluidflux