Nonbinary people do not have to bow to any rules made by cis or binary trans people regarding gender.
They know nothing about what it means to be nonbinary, and there is no obligation to make yourself predictable and understandable to them.
They don't get to say who we are.
friendly reminder that:
- you do not need to think someone is the scum of the earth to block them or mute them
- being blocked or muted does not mean you are a bad person in any way shape or form
- you have a right to surround yourself with people you enjoy, indeed, you have a right to happiness
- people liking you doesn't mean you are a good person
- you liking something or someone doesn't mean that that thing is good
it is a misconception I think a lot of people hold, and it's not truth.
instance block recommendation
- instance "implemented to help preserve freedom of speech in the United States of America"
- admin is called MakeAmericaFreeAgain
- admin boosts advocacy for racial segregation https://freespeechextremist.com/notice/A3GONBBmGHF0x8Un2G
- replyguy popped at me unsolicited to defend the white supremacist uprising in the U.S. https://freedomofpress.rocks/@whatagainst/105570939604923517
If you haven’t already, you should block wurm.host. The admin just sent harassing messages to people in my mentions, as well as using the n-word and browsing the instance’s public timeline I saw un-CWed lewd pictures and swastika emoji.
UNSAFE INSTANCE. DO NOT APPROACH.
Ask your admin to block it for you.
trans rights in D, looking for studies on misgendering, please boost
An acquaintance (not in the fediverse) recently won a lawsuit against a state owned company that they shouldn’t be misgendered. But the court didn’t acknowledge that misgendering is discrimination.
So my acquaintance appealed against this and rn is asking for help with finding studies that indicate that misgendering is not okay.
You can DM me with recommendations or post them in this thread.
Specially for cis people who claim to be allies to trans, enby and GNC folks.
Do that ally work, put your pronouns in your bio, ask for pronouns and tell your friends and family to do the same.
Threema is now open source: https://threema.ch/en/open-source
(but you still need to buy at least a license token to create a user account on their servers)
but forreal if you;re black and nb (especially if you;re already following me) follow the group @blackEnbys
queer feministic anarchistic |
gegen jeden antisemitismus |
spoonie | neurodivers | fragile | theistish
wtfromantic | demisexual | bi-sensual | fluidflux