dang. and 10ns ones are only 22USD
sooo 2Mx8 SRAM only costs ~11USD in single quantities and in an easy to solder SMD package...
- a microSD card weighs somewhere around 0.4g
- the highest capacity microSD that's easily available is 256GB
- a trebuchet can throw a 90kg projectile over 300m
90kg worth of microSD cards is 225,000 of them
Therefore a trebuchet can throw 57.6PB of data over 300m
This would have the highest throughput of any telecommunications network ever created
new personal code smell: if a project's codebase can't be roughly held in an average programmer's head, I don't want to work on it if I have a choice.
this wouldn't exclude *using* the software or reporting bugs, it would only exclude coding or patching it
RIP iPhone SE, the last of the 4" iPhones.
It's all just big phablets from here, folks.
when youre young, u have a lot of energy & drive and ur impatient, so u never end up finishing anything. when you get older u gain patience, the patience required to never start anything
dang, I guess I live in the #DeadMall capital of the US? https://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/2016/10/dead_dying_malls_upstate_ny.html
Guide to the American Justice System:
* Super Court
* Day One Purchase Court
* Supreme Court
* Ultimate Court
* Final Court
* Mountain Dew (tm) Doritos (tm) Extreme Core Champion law-sports edition Court
* Trump White House Double Cheeseburger, Mole Hunt and Drone Assassination Tuesdays
* The currently active duty Kardashian (except in case of a declared nuclear launch, in which case command authority defers to Miley Cyrus and the Olsen Twins)
* Google Pagerank
"the STM32H750 high-end MCU delivers 2020 CoreMarks at 400Mhz"
uh... these aren't microcontrollers anymore
a joke involving mulder at the dentist in which his dentist reports, "the tooth is out there"
in the last 40d of using this thing on-and-off, the battery indicator has finally fallen one notch below full. I wonder if the battery gauge is totally off now that the battery us an order of magnitude larger than stock
if i generate keypairs using illegal primes is the keypair also illegal send toot to lawyer
ｃｙｂｒｅｓｐａｃｅ: the social hub of the information superhighway
jack in to the mastodon fediverse today and surf the dataflow through our cybrepunk, slightly glitchy web portal