non-serious illness Show more
My son was the latest victim of whatever stomach bug is going through our family, so I got to spend the night dealing with a puking kid. Hooray!
@darius Hi! I'm going to be doing a short talk at work next week about 365 RFCs and an idea it gave me to implement something kinda similar with my coworkers. So a) thanks for doing it because I love it so far! and b) just confirming you use he/him pronouns.
Household repair sequence
1. The sink is clogged
2. Clean the trap. Still clogged.
3. Snake the drain. Still clogged (can't snake very far)
4. Use drain cleaner. Still clogged.
5. Snake through the basement. Still clogged.
6. Resign to calling a plumber.
7. Do not call a plumber. Also do not reconnect sink.
8. Realize you CAN'T call a plumber because you live in act 2 of Frozen right now
9. Decide to try drain cleaner again. Reconnect sink.
10. Sink works ???
kinksaming Show more
next time you find out you have exactly the same kink as somebody else?? thats called kinksaming, and you shouldn't do it! step aside, and find a new kink. after all, if everybody had the same kink, they wouldn't BE kinks!! thanks for listening to this PSA
Learned html by making a Wheel of Time fansite on Geocities.
They/them. Genderqueer pansexual of little renown.
#nobot / 18+
ｃｙｂｒｅｓｐａｃｅ: the social hub of the information superhighway
jack in to the mastodon fediverse today and surf the dataflow through our cybrepunk, slightly glitchy web portal