here are all the true facts I know about the US:
- Portland is a city that exists simultaneously at three different locations, but you never know where
- There's no cities in Texas, it's just Texas.
- California, especially the golden gate bridge, is constantly being destroyed by aliens or monsters or Magneto.
- the US has it's own moon and its fake
- George Washington cut down a cherry tree once and that's why Washington D.C stands for Washington District of Cherries
- the heartland is full of violent groups of armed horses on motor bikes
- there is one man in Florida, he is unstoppable.
It boggles the mind that amongst greater competition from AMD and ARM, Intel decides that what it's business model needs is a subscription fee to unlock CPU features: https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Software-Defined-Silicon-Intel
take me down to parallax city where the back moves slow and the front moves quickly
Alpha males: cannot penetrate the skin or a sheet of paper, but are dangerous if ingested.
Beta males: can cause burns on the skin, but can be stopped by a sheet of aluminum foil.
Gamma males: pass straight through the body, causing genetic damage. Can only be stopped by thick concrete or lead blocks.
TNG season 5
Soren coming to terms with her identity almost feels progressive in a way that probably wasnt originally intended
TNG season 5
Oh boy the cringey episode where Riker tries to understand an androgynous race
It’s not that hard Will