cybre.space has reached the end-of-life and is now read-only. Please see the EOL announcement for details
Show newer

i want just my own private modules to live on this repository and for everything else to go through the official npm server. no caching or anything like that

Show thread

speaking of which, is there some way to host a local npm repository that doesn't involve setting up a fucking web server

Show thread

naming my library of code-i-would-like-to-not-write-more-than-once "dingus"

still idly dreaming about minecraft biome mod that adds thickly wooded appalachian style mountains. maybe with mountain laurels

i haven't really found a comparable tool on linux. gnome character map is like 60% of the way there and the other 40% is painful

Show thread

of all things, i think one of the features i miss most from mac os is the character picker. love to have a universal shortcut to pull up a searchable database of every unicode character that can insert them directly into whatever text field i was editing

why are there so many ipas & lagers? the worst kinds of beer

it's even worse if i leave them alone in the house for ten minutes while i'm out of sight

Show thread

the dogs left alone in a car for an hour while i disappear from view: Β¦D
the dogs left alone in the house for ten minutes while i'm in the front yard where they can see me: D: D: D: D: D:

i really wish paperbacks had a little more... inner margin

i really need to make a package of all the typescript snippets i keep rewriting or copypasting for different projects

also with all the fp shit making its way into javascript the fucking pipeline operator cannot come soon enough

Show thread

need a good name for a function that accepts a list of arguments and returns a function that accepts a function that accepts those arguments and calls it with them

kind of wish i could eat them but i suspect they don't taste half as good as they smell lmao

Show thread

these dog treats on the other hand....smell fucking delicious........

Show thread

every time i wash dishes i'm surprised anew at how awful it smells

Show thread

well anyway you can cast a reference to Stream::iterator to an iterable and that's fucking cursed but it works

Show thread
Show older

valid to eat fingers's choices:

Cybrespace

the mastodon instance at cybre.space is retired

see the end-of-life plan for details: https://cybre.space/~chr/cybre-space-eol