I actually tested this out once, it was pretty decent tbh.
Here's a totally real list of all my hobbies:
- apologizing randomly
- posting real pictures to /r/blender and having people critique how realistic it looks
- collecting hobbies
- xor-ing multiple weak hashing algorithms to throw off hackers
- shouting out semicolon everytime I end a line while writing code
- making up nonsense tl;dr's
- reading man pages
- airhumping in front of a mirror when no one's home
Every time I get a dumb idea, I toot.
I program my home computer; beam myself into the future