Follow

been dealing with a ton of random issues, including having my cable modem burn up (literally), realized it was a while since I did any updates. Mower deck needs a locking mechanism, then its ready for load testing. The tractor cover is all done, pictured with the alignment marks, got the idea from an expensive car cover I saw once. The cover had a center line stripe with an arrow pointing forward, I also added an alignment mark where the cover hangs over the back of the seat, makes getting the cover centered front - rear a snap, which makes sure the reinforcements are in place over the 3pt lever and the hood ornament.

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Cybrespace

cybrespace: the social hub of the information superhighway jack in to the mastodon fediverse today and surf the dataflow through our cybrepunk, slightly glitchy web portal support us on patreon or liberapay!