The Kickstarter for EXTREME #MEATPUNKS FOREVER: BOUND BY ASH is NOW LIVE! Gay disasters beating up neonazis in giant robots made of meat!
* Kill fascists!
* Meet a god!
* Steal the sun!
YOU ARE A WIZARD is OUT NOW!
Do spells! Solve riddles with genderqueer foxes! Debate the nature of reality! Explore the Mystical Forest! Search for your boyfriend, Sherlock Holmes!
doctor who fuckin rips
ASTRONAUT: the moon is gonna blow up
THE DOCTOR WHO: no it won't, it's a giant egg that's about to hatch
ASTRONAUT: that's even worse
THE DOCTOR WHO, SAGELY: no. that's not true at all. it fucking whips
THE DOCTOR WHO: you fool. you disgrace. you absolute piece of garbage
just thinking about that person who made RP style post being very upset about @HTHR considering making an object blue
blaseball, dream log
i just remembered i had a super vivid blaseball dream where every team could choose to do away with blessings entirely and, instead, have one of their players attempt to beat up the devil one on one, at which point the team would become holy (assuming the player survived)
i was staunchly against beating up the devil because i thought removing the beams' contract with satan would take away the character of the team, but the other fans in the discord were adamant that not only did we have to fight the devil to stay competitive, but our only option was to send no-stars lars to do it, because "there's no way he can get worse"
I've made a Mixolumia sound pack!! Comes in two flavors:
* A Capella: A collection of harmonizing hums and mouth percussion
* A Capella (No Music): The percussive sound effects by themselves!
Check it out!
@robf imo it's vital to put a public domain character in your video game at least once, just so you can understand the value of the public domain and how fucking sick it would be if we had reasonable copyright laws
The three main bits of videogame advice that have stuck with me are
1) always "power ups" never "power downs"
2) never reverse the controls
Both from Yak, and
3) you can just put Sherlock Holmes in your game if you want
This, along with a new optional combat mode that removes mouse targeting, makes it fully possible to play the game in a wide number of ways!
* anne came up with the name "lianna" and i came up with "brad," "sam," and "cass"
* cass's name was almost tess, and sam's was almost max
* sam and jason were originally in each other's positions, where jason was the pov character and sam was the best friend. we changed this because sam is infinitely more interesting
* the order the main cast was thought up in was lianna->brad->cass->sam. lianna and brad both came into being the same night, while cass and sam were a couple weeks apart
nonbinary trans woman
if you get horny at me i will block you
<3 cass, my gf 🐴