how to fake global illumination:
1. for each point on a surface, ask yourself "if I was a tiny bug sitting on the surface of this object, what would the sky look like?"
2. think more about being a bug
3. enjoy thinking about being a bug
4. make a bugsona
5. make friends with other bugs
6. find a function that approximates the average sky colour. this will be a proxy for the hemispherical integral, and add that on top of any specular contribution
did you hear about the polycule that robbed a bank Show more
yeah, they made out like bandits afterward
Humans have been using effects pedals to distort the perfections of amplifying electronics for decades. In that spirit, I trained a neural net (GPT-2-345M) to generate new effects pedal names.
I met the bounty hunter as he rode in, dusty and weary.
"Did-" I hesitated, afraid to ask. "Did you find it?"
"Hardest job I ever had," the bounty hunter said, "but yeah, I found it."
He handed me a small box.
I opened it, and smiled widely as the hope I had lost came back to me.
#MicroFiction #TootFic #SmallStories
From twitter Show more
I was rewatching an episode of Pokémon and noticed this one was chubbier than all the others
Working on trying to get into programming as a career. Artist wannabe. Sometimes tries gamedev for five minutes and then remembers it's hard. She / Her (they is fine too).
ｃｙｂｒｅｓｐａｃｅ: the social hub of the information superhighway
jack in to the mastodon fediverse today and surf the dataflow through our cybrepunk, slightly glitchy web portal