hey, y'all hear about this game Lore Finder?
it's a queer cosmic horror metroidvania, featuring an NB protagonist. you explore a warped mansion, find forbidden lore which changes the world around you, and discover a beautiful and grotesque unseen world that exists alongside our own
it's still in development but you can greatly help the devs by wishlisting the game on steam!
you can also play a demo on itch right now!
Fun fact: The Czochralski process, which is one of the best ways to produce large single crystals of a material (used industrially to produce exceptionally pure silicon crystals for semiconductor devices), was invented when the Polish chemist Jan Czochralski accidentally dipped his pen in a pot of molten tin instead of an inkwell.
Moral of the story: keep pots of molten tin around, maybe you'll accidentally get your name attached to a hugely important industrial process
vague weird moods Show more
1. Why am I a human, anyway?
2. It feels like the calm before the storm, it feels like something's about to happen. Is that about my personal life? Is that about the world? I don't know. It just feels that way.
3. I wanna fall asleep and be awake at the same time. You can't have everything you want, I guess.
What do dragons dream of? Show more
- Universal basic income
- Good, free healthcare for all
- The end of all hate crimes
- Global unity
- Informed consent HRT
- Safe DNA modification
- All nuclear weapons decommissioned
- Capitalism outlawed
- Freedom to travel and live wherever in the world
- Deconstruction of borders
- More dragons
Working on trying to get into programming as a career. Artist wannabe. Sometimes tries gamedev for five minutes and then remembers it's hard. She / Her (they is fine too).
ｃｙｂｒｅｓｐａｃｅ: the social hub of the information superhighway
jack in to the mastodon fediverse today and surf the dataflow through our cybrepunk, slightly glitchy web portal